We are Committed to the Science of the Subject
The Integrated Unit: the most scientifically advanced entire home purification system on the market.
A growing number of municipalities across North America are integrating their water sanitization processes with a combination of both both chlorine and fluoride. This is a concern for a growing number of families which want these derivative chemicals removed.
Our Integrated Unit was developed specifically for this municipal chemical integration. In addition to removing listed chemicals, the media also removes the metals which at the same time ‘leaving in place’ the natural ‘minerals’.
The water quality of our Integrated Unit is outstanding.
With our Beautiful Water entire home filtration system you can drink, cook, wash and shower in spring like water. A complete eco-friendly system to ensure our customers have clean, odour free, delicious tasting, healthy water throughout your entire home. Healthy clean water shouldn’t be a luxury it’s a basic human need. Protect you! Protect our Environment!
Removes two levels of chemicals
What our integrated unit removes which other systems do not!!!!
- Fluoride is now being used by in combination with chlorine by a growing number of municipalities in drinking water processing.
- Aluminum is the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust and therefore is likely to be present at some level in most ground water. The correlation of aluminum consumption to nervous system disorders is currently being researched.
- Arsenic is widespread in the environment due to its natural occurrence and former extensive use in pesticides. Symptoms of chronic arsenic poisoning are weight loss, hair loss, nausea, white lines across the toenails and fingernails, depression, and general fatigue.
- Barium at high doses can cause damage to the heart, blood vessels, and nervous system.
- Cadmium poisoning has been associated with kidney disease, hypertension, and possibly genetic mutation.
- Calcium is necessary for good health. Drinking water containing calcium may provide a significant portion of the required daily intake to prevent such ailments as osteoporosis, hypertension, and cardiovascular disorders.
- Chromium may cause lung tumors when inhaled and has adverse effects on aquatic life.
- Copper in large doses is dangerous to infants and people with certain metabolic disorders. On the other hand, lack of copper intake causes anemia, growth inhibition, and blood circulation problems.
- Iron in water is not a health hazard by itself but it may increase the hazard of pathogenic organisms, since many of these organisms require iron to grow.
- Lead is a cumulative poison, meaning that it remains in the body following exposure. Children under age three are most susceptible to lead poisoning. Minor symptoms include abdominal pains, decreased appetite, constipation, fatigue, and decreased physical fitness. Long-term exposure may cause kidney damage, anemia, nerve and brain damage, and death.
- Magnesium is quickly expelled from the bodies of healthy humans. People with kidney disease, however, may suffer from hypertension, confusion, muscle weakness, and coma.
- Manganese in large doses causes headaches, apathy, irritability, insomnia, and weakness of the legs. Long-term heavy exposure may result in a nervous system disorder.
- Mercury poisoning results in weakness, loss of appetite, insomnia, indigestion, diarrhea, gum inflammation, loosening of the teeth, irritability, memory loss, muscle tremors, and brain damage following large doses.
- Selenium in large doses causes growth inhibition, and may also cause skin discoloration, bad teeth, and some psychological and gastrointestinal problems. A small amount of selenium has been shown to protect against poisoning by such metals as mercury, cadmium, and silver.
- Silver poisoning causes a blue-gray discoloration of the skin, mucous membranes, and eyes, and in high doses it is fatal to humans.
- Sodium at normal intake levels is beneficial to healthy adults. However, people with heart disease or hypertension should reduce sodium intake to lower the blood pressure.
If you have any questions , please do not hesitate to send us an email at: email@example.com
or telephone 1 866 443 7388
With over 35 years in the water technology industry, our product lists boast over 300 lines of equipment which allows our teams to work on projects ranging from macro-industrial to micro-residential. We can help you resolve any water problem issues.
We are proud to be recognized as a member of ‘Our Beautiful Earth’ consortium, which integrated the enviro-energy concerns and industries.